"In this fucked up world all you can hope for is change, and I'd rather be a hypocrite to you now than a zombie forever."





Thursday 7 June 2012

A weekly dose of Gratitude

So I'm an hour late for Things I Love Thursday and figured 'Gratitude' still held the same sentiment, minus the specification on wordplay/the day I posted this.

Revision has gone amazingly well today. It makes me feel good and will hopefully boost my marks in the upcoming exam(z)! This is half the reason I'm late in posting.
A part of the revision included finding lots of revision videos online. I love educational videos! Especially vintage, theme-tuned ones from 1996 or something.

A strapping young man picked some purple flowers for me the other day and they sat prettily on my windowsill until recently. I love flowers!

About 4 am on Wednesday morning


There was some drama amid some of my friends that was easily sorted out by that beauty called communication! I love a good debate and I need harmony for happiness...it's a Moon in Libra thing...

Because it's nearly Christmas (200 days to go!!!) Will and myself watched The Santa Clause film. It was my first time seeing it - strange considering I saw Santa Claus 2 in the cinema some 10 years ago. Soon I plan to watch Love Actually too.

Cheap coca-cola <3 YouTube <3 Deciding I'll be blonde again soon <3 Having money left <3 Joining a new 'indie music' society <3 Social plans <3 Smiling <3 Watching old tv programmes again.


No comments:

Post a Comment