"In this fucked up world all you can hope for is change, and I'd rather be a hypocrite to you now than a zombie forever."





Thursday 21 April 2011

Things I love Thursday!

I Love:

-> 'Positive Thinking Everyday' - a book for every day of the year by Norman Vincent Peale: the godfather of positive thinking.

Today's quote: The greatest power available to a human being is in-depth faith, the force by which you can move mountains of difficulty.

-> Non-drowsy hayfever tablets. Firstly, whoever invented the 'non-drowsy' option should be knighted and secondly, they really do work! As soon as I take one I stop sneezing... MAGICAL.

-> Comforting cuddles from my dad.

-> My reign of the laptop because my brother has decided to go shopping again.

-> Staying inside where I can see the sun but not be burnt by it's vengeful shine.

-> Still feeling like I have time to procrastinate about my history coursework and subsequently enjoying the internet.

-> Finding that my blogspot has nice comments!

-> The new charity shop which is selling cheap jewellery & dvds! Perfect.

-> Finishing work early and walking home in the sunshine with my iPod on.


THIS PICTURE:

No comments:

Post a Comment