"In this fucked up world all you can hope for is change, and I'd rather be a hypocrite to you now than a zombie forever."





Thursday 2 June 2011

Things I Love Thursday

The new version of the library. It's easy to use, clear,busy - I love it!

Being free from the bakery :)
...but having a present waiting for me!

My friend emailing me and the prospect of us meeting up and going to the West End. Yesyesyess.

The idea of my sister moving back in for a while so I won't be alone *sadface*

SUMMER'S HERE!

Not bumping into my ex boyfriend! Yay!

Strangers who talk to you and give you sweeties. I forgot you shouldn't accept sweets from a stranger and then half my tooth landed on my tongue...that's today's life lesson huh.

My brother buying a new kettle. The other one broke and we've been using a pan on the cooker for the past 3 days! Despair.
&
My brother also lent me his earphones as my (L)earphone decided to break a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment