"In this fucked up world all you can hope for is change, and I'd rather be a hypocrite to you now than a zombie forever."





Thursday 19 May 2011

Things I Love Thursday!

The way I've styled my outfit today. I have a tucked in salmon vest top BUT I promise you it works! I'll show you...



Having the internet back! Sort of... it's a necessity.

My ongoing 'positivity' quest.

Eating 3 doughtnuts in one day and not feeling guilty about it! OH WELL :D

My mum saying something optimistic for a change "go out and enjoy life" - aww.

Watching previously unseen Charlieissocoollike videos
eg:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MqOoE-ICrc&feature=related

Listening to the Ian Lee show because it is hilarious.

The fact Fable 3 finally arrived (it isn't for me - games bore me!)

Writing on my blog and replying to comments.Blogspehere is a cool place to be.

Having a cunning money-making plan.

Planning a trip around Europe with my friend Zahra. Wooot!

Finding out my exam is when I thought it was so still having time for revision.

Everything I have to look forward to over the next few days/weeks/months.

GETTING PAID.

Share with me what you love. Gogogo.

4 comments:

  1. I need to see your cunning money-making plan! Money is so tight for me right now so any help/advice you can give would be highly appreciated!

    XOXO,
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love doughnuts and money-making plans.

    When you're ready to share, I'm ready to hear it.

    Love
    Miss Coccinelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for doughnuts! Sometimes you just gotta treat yourself! ^o^

    ReplyDelete
  4. My money-making plans involve de-cluttering my stuff/life via ebay and getting more involved with my blog. Plus completing surveys. Nothing too conventional or quick-fix I'm afraid! Although if you come accross such a plan than hit me up ladies :) xXx

    ReplyDelete