"In this fucked up world all you can hope for is change, and I'd rather be a hypocrite to you now than a zombie forever."





Thursday 2 June 2011

Broken headphones!

My tooth just fell out as I was chewing on a toffee sweet. It was a crown so it's left a little-pointy-metal-thing that I am compulsively touching because it feels interesting.

I'm googling Madonna&SeanPenn because apparently they had a violent marriage that I only became aware of yesterday. Should I be doing this? No, I should be revising but the library is packed and I see no table space so...

Trying to get some volunteering sorted out for summer, I can't wait for this exam to be over!

Also disappointed by GalaDarling's lack of updates since the other day - it's Thursday! Where the TILT?

I wish American Idol was on tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment