"In this fucked up world all you can hope for is change, and I'd rather be a hypocrite to you now than a zombie forever."





Thursday 24 March 2011

Things I Love Thursday

Finding out more about my Chinese horoscope - the Monkey and indoctrinating my work mates into it as well.

Eating my mum's chocolate cake. It's heavenly.

Receiving an email from the BBC saying I impressed them with my (impromptu) application!

Drinking Dr Pepper on this hot day

The fact we've actually managed to have a hot day

My brother's poem 'Beasts of Freedom' that he wrote when he was about 14. It's amazing.

Being in bed right now.

The fact that my volunteering email was replied to.

Listening to Depeche Mode in bed while drinking tea. Nice.

1 comment:

  1. Nice list!

    XOXO,
    Danielle
    itisajoiseywayofthinking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete