"In this fucked up world all you can hope for is change, and I'd rather be a hypocrite to you now than a zombie forever."





Thursday 17 March 2011

Things I Love Thursday





I love:


The picture to the left.


My unimaginably generous orthodontist Mark and his assist Vicky, who have the patience of a saint.


Orange bracket braces. I'm cool .


Suzanne Vega - Left of center.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YIBmZjONtA&NR=1



Using the laptop underneath the covers in bed while everyone else is busy outside.

Tea. Forever. And ever.

Having holiday from work

Finding out my 'life path number' is 4 and that it's a rare number to be. Apparently meaning 'the builder', I'm a hard worker who could achieve lots in life.

Chocolate biscuits evidently, as I've eaten 8 today...must stop!

Smiling at old ladies in the street because it makes them feel good.

Listening to the birds sing as I type.

The fact I wrote some nice 'poetry' on the tube in my little pink book.

Actually, I love my little pink book itself.