"In this fucked up world all you can hope for is change, and I'd rather be a hypocrite to you now than a zombie forever."





Thursday 21 June 2012

Things I love Thursday







Last night 3 of my closest friends and I went out with the intention of getting pretty drunk because exams are finally over! Today I proceeded to make a new album on Facebook because my 'university' album had nearly 200 photos. I love photos so this made me happy.




Most people have gone home so the flat I live in has fewer and fewer housemates except for my friends. Perfect!  :

My closest 3! 


Hot chocolate (with cream and chocolate sauce) and a slice of cheesecake. A beautiful combination.







Trying Calamorie for the first time. It actually looks just like a squid here! Charming!







Re-reading Chapter 5 of GalaDarling's Love&Sequins: Finding happiness and making it stay. The entire 'book' is a fun read and filled with inspiration/the motivation to keep going with 'positive thinking'. Advice from GalaDarling HQ: "Live in the present moment!" 
It's all you'll ever have and you can manifest good things towards yourself, no matter how worried you are.

Source:http://www.indyabeauty.com


Will's mother liking me so much that she bought me a rose tinted lip balm with the attached sentiment of 'tell Madie the lip balm is for her, love your mother'. It's a sweet gesture. Also the exact same balm as in the above picture.

Having a mutual friend that I'm yet to meet (but want to) write on my wall to tell me that when we do (this summer) he predicts we'll get along like a house on fire (weird phrase?).

Finally watching American Beauty - it was so good! For ages I've had the DVD but not taken it out of the case for fears it'd depress me but actually it's very clever and I loved it.


Volunteering for Barnados in Blackpool and discovering how many cool shops there are! I need to make sight-seeing plans for the summer...

Applying for jobs in the hope that I won't be in my overdraft for too long and receiving parcels with both food and money from my parents! Plus a letter -who doesn't love receiving letters?

                     Have a wondrous week y'all!




No comments:

Post a Comment